Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Comedy Has Put Food On My Table - Basketmouth

Recently, Bright Okpocha "the world famous Nigerian comedian"
popularly known as Basketmouth was interviewed by the guys at
International!

Basketmouth was asked to state what
comedy has done for him and he has this to say:

Oh! There's nothing! There's nothing, man!
Comedy has done everything for me. Comedy has given me a reason to be
a better person, a reason to work hard,
because making people laugh is my dream; it's an accomplishment for
me, and comedy has given me a reason to do all these things.
Comedy has given me a career, comedy has put food on my table at the same time.
So, comedy is my life,
comedy is what I do, and comedy is me. I didn't choose to be a
comedian, comedy chose me and that's the reason I cannot
disengage myself from comedy.
It's done everything. It's done every single thing that I want. It's
even done more things than it's done
for a banker (Laughs). -
Basketmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.