Monday, May 13, 2013

"Nollywood has abandoned me" - ailing actor Peter Bunor

The actor who has been suffering from stroke for a while now told
Vanguard in tears that he has been abandoned by his colleagues in
Nollywood.

"Since this thing happened there has been no single actor that called
me to ask about my condition. It is a shame on their part. Would they
say they don't know that I am sick?'

'I had a stroke and that was the end of it. I was unconscious, and if
you are unconscious you are dead. It was when I opened my eyes that I
realized that I was in a church here in Delta
State. I didn't even know when they brought me down to this place. All
I could remember is that I was on admission for a long time before
they took me to a church where God healed me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.