Sunday, June 2, 2013

D'banj reveals his most expensive fashion item

In a recent Punch interview, D'banj was asked to mention the most expensive fashion item he has, he said he has a $50, 000 (N7.9m) FM wrist watch and has another watch that Jay Z also owns. Read below

"I'm always wearing expensive things; like now, I have two watches on my wrist. I'm putting on a Franck Muller, master of complication. It goes for at least $50,000. The other is a big face, the same one Jay-Z is rocking."

When asked to describe his fashion style, D'banj said:

I don't know. I just dress how I want to be addressed. Sometimes, I want to look like a biker, sometimes I want to look like a billionaire. I wanted to get myself a power bike until I started making it. I had to decide against it because if I get injured, I would not be able to perform. Right now, I can only ride through video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.