Friday, June 28, 2013

Dr Sid buys out a cinema hall to watch ‘Man of Steel’ with 200 fans

Being an avid fan of "Superman" movie franchise, Dr.Sid wanted to be one of the first people to see it, but along with his fans. So to say thank you to his fans, Dr Sid bought 200 movie tickets for 200 lucky fans to watch 'Man of Steel' with him on Saturday June 22.

This gesture of fan-love was done in partnership with Tripican.com, an online discounted movie ticketing website.

Dr-Sid in a recent interview said; "So last week, I hung out with 200 of my fans and friends at the Genesis Deluxe Cinemas, at the Palms for a private screening of the new Superman Movie "Man of Steel". I am a big movie fan and I wanted to share a movie experience with some of the most important people to me. My fans have made me who I am; they have supported me for 10 years now. So this is one of my little ways of showing that I appreciate them all. I had a lot of fun at the cinema plus the movie was amazing. I want to say a big thank you to all the ticket winners that came through and my Mavin fam – Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Altims, Babyfresh, Tega, Bizzle, Otoide, not forgetting Tunde Ednut."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.