Monday, June 10, 2013

I ended my marriage because It wasn’t working – Chika Ike

Chika Ike

Chika Ike at Channels Tv

Nollywood Actress Chika Ike in a recent interview with Channels Tv opened up on her failed marriage. According to her it failed due to unhappiness saying that the marriage wasn't working and after taking time to do some self-check, she resolved to end the union. Read Below

"Well you get to a point in your life where you have to stop lying to yourself, you have to come terms with your person and tell yourself the truth. If it's something that is working, it's working and if it's not, it's not

I believe in something, I believe happiness is everything to me so I just had to take that decision because it wasn't working and I just thought I should tell myself the truth"

When asked if she will still or have any care for marriage in the nearest future, Chika Ike replyed

"Well i respect marriage a lot, because I've been there i respect the institution a lot but right about now am not sure if I am ready for that now, I can only say maybe, am not very sure"

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.