Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I still miss Goldie but you can't dictate to God what you want - Uti Nwachukwu

In a very recent interview, Uti Nwachukwu was asked what he missed the most about Goldie read his reply below

"I miss her heart, she was such a kind soul. Goldie was so sweet in person, that it was a direct opposite of what you saw in her music and videos. The first time I met her, I was like you are so much more beautiful in person, warm and she was laughing and since then we became close and no going back since then. She was just about to blow when this thing happened. When I went to the hospital I was so pained and we prayed and prayed and hoped for a miracle, for her to come back, but you really can't dictate to God what you want, it's his will that supersedes ours."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.