Thursday, June 20, 2013

Marijuana is legal in the state of California, so I’m happy to live in California... - Miley Cyrus

Former Disney queen Miley Cyrus says she is cool with smoking marijuana and thinks that the drug is less dangerous than drinking alcohol.

Previously, she was caught on camera in 2010 smoking what was said to be Salvia from a bong.

When asked by Rolling Stone magazine magazine if she's a stoner, she replied, "You can't ask someone that and expect them to say yes. I did a song with Snoop Dogg called 'Ashtrays and Heartbreak' so people can put it together for themselves.

"I think alcohol is way more dangerous than marijuana. People can be mad at me for saying that, but I don't care. I've seen a lot of people spiral down with alcohol, but I've never seen that happen with weed."

She added, "As long as it isn't illegal, there are far more dangerous things…and it's legal in the state of California, so I'm happy to live in California, a place where you can be whoever you want to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.