Saturday, June 29, 2013

No love, no emotions attached, all I want is your waist – Iyanya replies Yvonne Nelson

Following a recent interview Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson granted where she said Nigerian singer Iyanya broke her heart, ("I dated one person here, he’s in the industry. There were too many lies in the relationship. I found out a whole lot of things and I just felt like he took advantage of me.")

Iyanya has replied her on the Tim Westwood show in the UK a few days back.

Iyanya, while free styling, replied his ex-girlfriend's emotional interview. He sang:

"Yvonne Nelson, I lost your medicine. She called that she's coming over and I ride her like a jangolova. All I want is your waist, no emotions, no tears, no letters, no love, no nothing. All I want is your waist, she ain't even know it. She brought emotions.

Iyanya, who later said he was joking, repeated it again towards the end of the freestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.