Tuesday, July 2, 2013

"I work hard and I will enjoy my money" - Wizkid defends buying new N15m car

Wizkid

Wizkid New Ride

Few days ago i reported that Wizkid replaced his N15million Porsche Panamera barely two weeks of crashing the car in an accident with a brand new one. This was criticized by some people who felt the money would have being more useful to OJB. Well Wizkid has come out to say he works hard and can spend his money any way he wants to.

He Said on Encomium magazine:
"I needed to get another one because after the accident, I didn't have a car and I have to move around. I started taking cabs before I decided to buy this new car to move around. It is needed for work. And I don't think there's anything wrong in splashing millions on a car. If someone works hard and decides to spend on something that he thinks is good for him, why not? In fact, I don't think there's need to justify whether its is wrong or not. I work hard and I will enjoy my money"

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.