Saturday, July 13, 2013

Nollywood Actress Shan George opens up on her prostitution scandal

In a recent interview, with Shan George the actress opened up on her marriage and prostitution scandals and how it affected her.

Her Scandals;
It is really crazy. A lot of these things are not true. For example, I have two grown up sons. Anytime people see me pose for shots with younger men, they conclude that as old as I am, I like young boys and that's not true at all. It is very depressing sometimes. You need the grace of God to hear things about yourself that are not true and still be strong and get going.

How scandals affect her;
It happened many years ago when I was still a toddler in the industry. I remember driving some years back and I saw vendors selling a particular magazine with my photograph and a caption that read: "Even Pastors love my boobs." That day was so sad for me. I couldn't even believe that I was the one they were writing about.

On the multiple marriage scandals;
There was a time someone called to congratulate me on my new marriage. I was shocked. My first marriage was when I was 16, and I don't count that because I was a child and I had no say in the matter. The ideal thing is that as an adult, you meet someone you like and you get married to him. What happens most times is that I act a movie where I get married, the pictures go viral online and everyone says I am married again.

And I am amazed because I wonder, people who read this, don't they calculate the years? I married once and my two kids are for my first husband. I read on some blogs that I had a child out of wedlock and I have been hiding it. But I wonder if I got married at the age of 16, at what age did I have that child? I was so young when I walked out of my first marriage to pursue my education. Later on, as an adult, I got married again, but we aren't really together anymore. Marriage can be complicated.

Current relationship status;
I have someone who is very nice and important to me. So, I guess you can call that a romantic relationship. I have always known this guy and he has been there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.