Tuesday, July 9, 2013

OJB thanks Governor Rotimi Amaechi for donating $100,000

Governor Rotimi Amaechi

OJB Jezreel

You will recall that few weeks ago i reported that Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi donated $100, 000 to music producer/singer, OJB Jezreel, who is down with a kidney ailment.

Well the goodnews is the money was transferred to OJB's account on Friday July 5th. OJB expressed his gratitude to Governor Amaechi for his generosity and also to Nigerians for their help.

"I really thank God for Governor Amechi's kind heart. All I can say is that God will fight his battles as he saved my life. I also thank all Nigerians from all works of life who heeded my appeal for funds to go for my kidney transplant. God bless everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.