Tuesday, August 6, 2013

"I want to keep winning every race that I compete in.." - Usain Bolt

Usain Bolt

Usain Bolt says it's "very important" he regains the 100m title at the World Championships in Moscow, which start this weekend.

The 26-year-old won the title in Berlin in 2009 but was disqualified in Daegu in 2011 for a false start, allowing compatriot Yohan Blake to take gold.

"Of course it's very important [to win back the title]," said Bolt. Right now I'm in good shape, focused, feeling well, training hard and I'm ready."

Although the six-time gold medallist was beaten by American Justin Gatlin in June at the Diamond League meeting in Rome, Bolt recorded the quickest 100m time this year - 9.85 seconds - at the Anniversary Games.

"I want to keep winning every race that I compete in and the 100m and 200m finals in Moscow will be the biggest races for me this year," - Bolt added.

Usain Bolt

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.