Friday, August 9, 2013

Wolverine actor reveals he's gay

Troye Sivan, who played young James Howlett, aka Logan, in X-Men Origins: Wolverine confessed to being gay.

The 18-year-old made the announcement via a video on Youtube "This is probably the most nervous I've ever been in my entire life, but I'm going to deal with it. Because I have something to tell you guys." "On August 7th, 2010, I told my family that I am gay. And on August 7th, 2013, I want you guys to know that I'm gay."

Sivan went on to explain that he was making the announcement so publicly because he feels his fan base are "genuine friends", revealing he shares every aspect of his life with them. He also revealed he always knew he was gay and it was nothing to be ashamed of.

He continues, "This is not something that I'm ashamed of and it's not something anybody should have to be ashamed of. So why not share it with all of you guys.

"I'm terrified. I know some people are going to have a problem with this. This could kind of change everything for me. But it shouldn't have to," he said in the video.

"And that's why I'm making this video and that's why I think it's important that people make these kinds of videos because my aim on this channel is to make you guys smile and you guys laugh. And that's never going to change This is just some new information about Troye."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.