Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Kim Kardashian says she wants to pose nude for Playboy

Kim Kardashian wants to show off her post-baby body in all its glory by posing nude for Playboy again!

In a preview for upcoming episodes of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, the 32-year-old reveals she's willing to get starker's one more time after giving birth to her and Kanye West's baby girl, North West.

In new episodes of KUWTK, filmed before Kim gave birth in June, she declares: 'As soon as I pop this thing out, I want to do Playboy or some nude shoot.'

This wouldn't be the first time Kim bared all for the saucy mag. Back in 2007 she showed off her breasts and most of her famous curves in a racy shoot.

But Kim later revealed she regretted the pictures, saying in an interview: 'I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable.'

The reality TV star blamed her 'momager' Kris Jenner for encouraging her to strip, telling her to 'go for it.'

But in 2011 Kim had changed her tune, telling a magazine that it made her feel independent.

'(It was) an independence thing for me. I was always by the book, such the straight arrow when it came to pleasing my parents and being a good daughter,' she said.

1 comment:

  1. I luv poseture i luv nude.am intresstin on git

    ReplyDelete

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.