Monday, November 4, 2013

“I’d rather be naked In front of people than cry in front of them” – Miley Cyrus

Despite all the controversy that has surrounded her since her MTV VMAs performance and her nude Wrecking Ball video, Miley Cyrus still manages to keep a tall head.

The 20-year-old pop star has been deemed "Certified" by VEVO for having five of her music videos reach over 100 million views, including her most recent hits, "We Can't Stop" and "Wrecking Ball."

"I said the other day 'my fans are the best fans' on Twitter, and everyone's fans got really mad," Cyrus said in an interview with VEVO. "But I don't care because they actually are."

"For me, nudity has never been something that I've ever tripped about," she admitted. "I don't really see it the way everyone else sees it. I'd rather be naked in front of people than cry in front of people because I don't like showing weakness and that shows a lot of vulnerabilities."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.