Monday, December 9, 2013

I'm scared of relationships - Don Jazzy reveals why he is single

Don Jazzy

Don Jazzy in a recent interview revealed why he is not married yet. According to him he is scared of relationships. Read what he said below;

That one, I don't know o! You people are going to ask God. When God gives me the liver to be able to propose. I have trust issues, I'm scared of relationships. I have been scared of relationships for a long time, until Onome came o. See, I'm very very dangerous in the sense that my mind can change sometimes. For instance, a lot of people used to think that I like people with big hips and big nyansh – big–figured people. But I woke up one morning and everything changed. I'm a totally different person now and I like my women straight up from the runway – Lepa to bad (Smiles).

Some of my friends say I'm having midlife crisis, but that's what I like now. So, I might just be saying I don't know when I'm going to get married, but all of the sudden you'll hear that I've gotten married.

I like my privacy, so I might just get married and you'd hear that I got married three months ago or something like that. It's not like I don't want people to come for my wedding o! It's just that I don't like the story. You people can do the party after the wedding (Laughs).

I believe in jinxing. I don't want a situation where I will tell you people "oh! This is Onome and this is when I want to get married". I have done that in the past, introducing my girlfriend, but people would just jinx it for us because they will just put their eyes on our thing and it might just spoil things. So much pressure. So, let me just bone all these…

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.