Thursday, February 13, 2014

Fathia Balogun says she is still married to Saheed Balogun

Fathia Balogun - Saheed Balogun

Yoruba actress, Fathia Balogun insists she is still married to her estranged husband, Saheed Balogun.

"I am still Fathia Balogun. I am still married to Saheed it's just that we are separated. Well, we might consider coming back....what God has joined together let no man put asunder, but right now I'm not thinking about it, and I don't want to talk about it right now." she said in a recent interview with Channels TV.

Fathia also revealed that she would be going back to school to study English. "I am going back to school to study English. I need it, especially now that I will be opening a film school. I am a strong struggling African woman, so I need it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.