Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Psquare were inspired to settle down with their partners by our marriage - Kaffy and husband

Dance queen, kaffy and her husband Joseph, who is the producer/drummer for P-square, say their union was the major factor that encouraged Peter and Paul to finally decide to walk down the aisle with their brides.

In an interview with NET, the couple who recently welcomed their second baby said "Us getting married inspired both Peter and Paul to decide to settle down with their partners."

"They used to look at me and say 'you this small boy don quickly marry and even born pikin sef'," Joseph added.

Meanwhile, Peter Okoye in a recent interview with Encomium was asked to share what has changed in him since he got married, he said "The truth is that I have been living like a married and responsible man even before my traditional wedding, so nothing has really changed. Whenever I'm around, I spend lovely time with my kids and beautiful wife. It is the best experience you can think of. There's nothing like having a happy family."

Paul Okoye on the other hand said "I'm now a father, so I enjoy every leisure time with my son and lovely woman, Anita. Being with them gives me much fulfillment."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.