Saturday, April 12, 2014

Ice Prince says he is still too young for marriage

Ice Prince

Ice Prince in a recent interview with Vanguard said he is not mentally ready for marriage. The rapper said he will start planning for marriage when he in his late 30's.

"I don't think I am planning to get married now because am still young, I'm in my youth and moreover, I am just 27 years old. Maybe later in my late thirties I can start planing to get married or not."

When asked what his real reasons were he said;

"It's because I still have a long way to go before thinking of settling down. I can't say because of what I have, that I am okay to get married, no. I don't think I am mentally ready for marriage. I think before one could get married, one needs to attain certain level of understanding and awareness. I don"t think I have those qualities just yet."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.