Sunday, May 25, 2014

Tupac's last words revealed by cop on the murder scene

Tupac Shakur

18 years after being mysteriously gunned down in cold blood, we finally know the last words uttered by rapper Tupac Shakur - 'Fuck you.'

This was revealed by a former Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department officer, Chris Carroll, who worked as a bicycle cop at the time of Pac's death and was the first to respond to the shooting involving Shakur and his entourage on Sept. 7, 1996.

Shakur was a front passenger in Death Row Records founder Suge Knight's BMW when several occupants pulled up in a white Cadillac and one opened fire at an intersection.

According to Carroll, "I immediately notice that the guy's got a ton of gold on-a necklace and other jewellery - and all of the gold is covered in blood. That has always left an image in my mind."

"I kept asking over and over, 'Who did this? Who shot you?' And he basically kept ignoring me.

"And then I saw in his face, in his movements, all of a sudden in the snap of a finger, he changed. And he went from struggling to speak, being noncooperative, to an "I'm at peace" type of thing. Just like that."

He added: "He went from fighting to 'I can't do it.' And when he made that transition, he looked at me, and he's looking right in my eyes. And that's when I looked at him and said one more time, 'Who shot you?'

"He looked at me and he took a breath to get the words out, and he opened his mouth, and I thought I was actually going to get some cooperation. And then the words came out: 'Fuck you.'

"After that, he started gurgling and slipping out of consciousness. At that point, an ambulance showed up, and he went into unconsciousness."

Shakur was taken to hospital where he was put on a life-support machine and then died six days later at the age of 25.

Tupac really did take his vicious disdain for authority to the grave. His murder remains unsolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.