Saturday, October 4, 2014

KCee refuses to talk about his marital status, explains why he flaunts his wealth on social media

KCee

KCee in a new interview with Punch refused to answer to question on the lips of his fans is, 'is KCee married?',  since pictures of what seems like the singer's traditional wedding hit the internet.

"If I am married or not is for another day, not today. It is a discussion for another day. Anything you hear about the matter is for another day. The air has been cleared but it is an issue for another day," he said.

KCee freely talked about flaunting his wealth on social media. According to him, that's how he loves expressing himself.

"I just like to express myself and that is why I flaunt what I have on social media, even the American celebrities do the same. If they buy new things or they are going anywhere, they put it on the social media. It is just a way of keeping the die-hard fans abreast of what we are doing. It is not a problem neither is it an issue but for those criticising it, I feel it is normal. No matter who you are on earth even if you are a pastor, people would criticise you. Even Christ was criticised, so who am I?" he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.