Saturday, November 8, 2014

"2face is not just lucky, he is talented" - Faze

Plantashun Boiz

A member of the defunct Plantashun Boiz, Faze, has said that it is normal for people to compare him with 2face.

"It's only normal for people to compare me with 2face. He has his fan base and so do I, so when you talk of comparing us, to me it's just a way of life. Just like you might like your drink with ice in it, I might not. Often times, I have heard people say I am more talented but he is luckier. But talking about luck, 2face is not just lucky, he is talented," Faze said.

When asked if he thinks he can be as successful as 2face, the singer said, "My album is ready, so I will leave the fans to call me a success or not."

Commenting on the comatose state of the third member of their defunct group, Black Face, Faze said that as far as there is life, there is hope.

He said, "When it comes to Black Face, I believe there's nothing impossible in life as long as you push hard enough and it is backed up with prayer and you believe."

Culled From: Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.