Thursday, November 6, 2014

Photo: Nicki Minaj plays bootylicious pussycat for V Magazine

"I love women who take control, who set standards, and who believe in themselves enough to lead the way in terms of their career," Nicki Minaj says as she covers V Magazine's new issue, where she poses on all-fours in a booty-hugging dress, with a leopard print cat ear-adorned hat atop her head.

"I've done that. When I win and when I lose, I take ownership of it, because I really am in charge of what I do. There are a lot of strong male rappers, who've influenced me a great deal in terms of my skill, my flow, and my business-savvy side. But at the end of the day, I still want to inspire women."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.