Sunday, November 9, 2014

Read 2face Idibia and mom’s touching tribute to late Pa Idibia

2face Idibia, on Friday buried his dad quietly in their home town in Benue state. The singer while speaking during the burial ceremony described his father as one of the most humble men to have graced the surface of earth.

"My father is the most humble and kindest I man have ever met. My dad was such a gentleman, it was unbelievable. I can go on about my dad and I will still not have enough to describe how peaceful he was. He fought till the end but God knows the best.

"To put things plain and simple, my father was a good man and my consolation is knowing that he is definitely in heaven where we hope to meet him one day. Mummy and all of us will miss you dearly", he said amid sobs and tears.

His mom, Mrs. Rose Idibia said the demise of her husband still looked like a dream to her.

"In this bitter season of darkness, I am lost in transition. I wish this dream of your depature from my life will not be true but God cannot lie for he stated it in the holy book that there is time for everything," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.