Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Niyola confirms she's in a relationship with Banky W

Niyola and Banky W

The rumour that EME boss Banky W is dating EME queen Niyola has been flying around for a while now. Initially, both parties decided to keep mum but finally Niyola has let the cat out of the bag.

"Yes! I am in a relationship with him." Niyola said when Nigeriafilms.com asked her if she is in a relationship with her boss. She however added, "But the only kind relationship I have with Banky W right now is that he is my boss. There's nothing more to that."

When asked what her response would be, if Banky W wants to go on a date with her.

Niyola said, "I don't know about that. I can't say. Until then, I can't decide for the future. I'm still with EME and no plans of leaving them for now."

On why she is still single, she said "I am very single because I am not ready. It's my personal decision. When I'm ready, I'll know but for now, I'm not in any relationship."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.