Saturday, January 3, 2015

Niyola talks dating Banky W in new interview

EME's first lady, Niyola has once again denied dating her label boss, Banky W. Niyola, in the new interview with Leadership newspaper, said she doesn't know what her answer will be if Banky W proposes. Read excerpt below...

You were cosy with Banky W in a recent video of yours and once in an interview he admitted he feels some affection for you; are you two dating?

I'm not aware of that, he's my boss and that's it.

If he proposes to you now, what will you say?

(Chuckles) I don't know; until he does.

What's your ideal man like?

I don't think there's such thing as an ideal man. I just like a mature, very self-respecting, God-fearing and good looking man who is also intelligent enough to take me for who I am. I'm single now because I chose to be. When I'm ready for a relationship, I will know and you will also know afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.