Sunday, September 27, 2015

Chidinma debunks dating rumors, says she's still single

Chidinma has debunked the rumors of her dating someone in the industry. It is interesting to note that in times past, Ruggedman, Wizkid and Lynxx have confessed that they have a crush on the singer. However the singer says she is still very much single.

"There are rumors about artistes every day. In my own case, I don't understand it and I don't know why people don't want to stop. I am not dating anyone in the industry I am saying it officially now. No artiste, no producer, no music video director, no one. I am not engaged. I saw that recently and I just kept laughing. I am still very much single" she said in an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.