Sunday, September 27, 2015

Davido not planning on getting married soon, his HKN chain is worth N11.9 million...

Davido

Davido says he has no plans of getting married anytime soon, not even to his baby mama. The singer talked about his career and fatherhood in this interview. Read below...

Your second album has yet to be released three years after your debut, why is it taking that long?
An album is a collection of works, which has to be properly put together. I have learnt from my mistakes and I intend to do better with this album.

Are you under pressure to release a sophomore album?
Not at all. Although my fans have requested that I release a second album, I would not say I have been under pressure to do that.

Your album release date has been postponed about three times within a short period; why are you yet to make up your mind on the release date?
I postponed the release date because of my crowded to-do list. Some of my international collaborations needed more time in order to get a good job done. Also, I was busy with school and family as well; remember I have a daughter now.

Did you postpone the release date till September to coincide with the release date of Wizkid's third album?
I am not going to let anyone speed up or slow down my process. I know only about my album and no one else's. It is not being released to coincide with anyone's album release.

How much is your HKN-branded chain worth?
It is worth 60,000 USD.

Davido's HKN Chain

You recently posted a comment about going around with diamond testers to fish out artistes who wear fake jewellery. Have you started it yet?
No, I have no plans of doing that. It was just a joke.

Your display of diamonds and jewellery on social media portrays you as someone who has embraced a showy and wasteful lifestyle…
It is not about me. The display is about what we do and the business we are into. It is called showbiz and it comes with the territory.

You have showered gifts on your daughter ever since her arrival, how do you feel being a daddy?
It feels great.

Now that you have a daughter, are you considering getting married sometime soon?
Not at all; I am not considering getting married now.

Do you intend to marry your baby mama; or is there someone else you wish to marry?
I am not planning on getting married now.

What other things are you passionate about apart from music?
I have a passion for fashion too.

How would you describe your style and fashion sense?
My style is simple and effortless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.