Saturday, September 26, 2015

Here are the kind of girls Banky W is into

EME boss Banky W has disclosed that he has no girl in his life right now and in his words "it's tough". The music star also disclosed the kind of girls he is into.

"Yes I am single and it's tough. It is a question of time. I'd like to think that I will eventually make a great boyfriend and husband. I try to be a romantic guy. I am very spontaneous. I like to enjoy my relationships. When the time is right, I will be able to do all of that.

"Physical beauty is important to a certain extent because you have to be attracted to someone to want to get to know more. I like girls that are independent and ambitious, that I can have a real conversation with. I like fun girls; girls who love music and can dance because I love to dance. If you can cook, it's a huge plus because I am a sucker for good food," he told Saturday beats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.