Monday, October 12, 2015

Darey Art Alade shares his nude picture on Instagram, his wife and other celebs respond

Darey Art Alade shared the above photo of him naked on his Instagram page with the hashtag #DAREYN*KED.

You might be disappointed in him but he is using the hastag to promote something positive.

He wrote: "Being N*ked isn't just about N*dity, it's also about being honest, being vulnerable, being real. Today, I'm asking you all to do something you've never done before. Tell someone something (like how much you appreciate them), apologize for something, share something you've been meaning to, launch a new idea you've been nursing, a new ambition, anything…and Tag me in it using #DareyN*ked #N*ked"

His wife, Deola Art Alade responded; "Before I got married and had kids, I remember I was quite the lepa. Those that know me, know what I'm talking about. Back then we would even try different things to get fleshier and curvier lol! But all that changed once the babies started rolling in…and then boom! I started blowing up out of proportion ????. "God why me?" I would ask. But after a life-threatening health scare I realized I had to adopt a new healthy lifestyle which included eating right. With dedication, I have lost the weight and intend to keep it off! Here I am…from a near size 18 to a 10/12 #DareyN*ked"

And a number of his celeb friends responded also, sharing stories about what makes them vulnerable.

AY The Comedian wrote:  "Sometimes I feel n*ked without my parents being around today. Though we were poor, but there was no giving up in making sure we got a proper training. Our n*kedness they covered with character, sense of responsibility, peace and love. I wish they were here to reap the fruit of their labour. #DareyNaked"

Sound Sultan wrote: "Sometimes i think about how people struggle to be in the VIP section and wonder if they were truly that important why weren't they ushered to their seat with a red carpet treatment . Everyone is insecure that is why sometimes the VIP section gets a tad bit unattractive when the same place has a VVIP section . If u are really VERY IMPORTANT. The place won't make u seem important you will make the place seem important. (Wherever). I have seen empty regular sections with arms length room in a place were VIP is overcrowded. VIP indeed (Very Inconvenient Place )"

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.