Thursday, November 12, 2015

Here's how to get your music across to Don Jazzy as an upcoming artist

Don Jazzy

I'm sure many upcoming artist would love to join Don Jazzy's Mavin crew. Well we now know how to get the Mavin boss's attention. Don Jazzy himself shared this tip in a recent interview.

He said "It is important you have the talent and the next thing is for you to locate me. Social media is the best place to find me. Follow me and I will follow you back. I won't listen to the person's song if I think that the person looks like a trouble maker. Some people might tell you they sent you a song and you now made it your own. Another issue is creating time for it."

There you go! That's how to get your music across to Don Jazzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.