Sunday, November 22, 2015

Read the untold story behind Tiwa Savage's pregnancy, Singer had induced labour...

Tiwa Savage covers Genevieve magazine

Tiwa Savage has opened up on the difficulties she experienced when she was about to put to birth. The singer who gave birth to her first child (a son) in July covers the latest issue of Genevieve magazine.

Tiwa revealed she had pre-eclampsia and they had to induce her because her baby boy was overdue by about 8 days. Read excerpts below...

"Well, it's a condition some women have towards the end of their pregnancy. For me, it was a period where I had high blood pressure, my feet got terribly swollen and I could hardly walk. Plus, my baby was overdue by about 7-8 days! At the end, they decided to induce me to labour because they were worried about my condition. It was a painful ordeal but I thank God everything went well." she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.