Monday, June 3, 2013

Kim Kardashian is having a baby girl

The news broke on last night's Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 8 premiere.

"I don't see any pee-pees, I'm thinking it's a GIRL." Dr Crane said at his client's visit.

"Oh my gosh! What's the percentage?" replied Kim. Upon being told it was 99, Kim gushed: "I am so excited to be having a girl. Who doesn't want a girl?!?"

Kardashian then added that boyfriend West (not actually at the ultrasound) has always wanted a girl, as she pondered whether her daughter would be musical and concluded. "I just can't wait to see what she's going to talk like and look like. I am so excited about the joy she is going to bring into our lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.