Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Peter Okoye says he hasn't stopped kissing other ladies despite being married

Peter Okoye is one hell of a married man. Despite being married to a beautiful woman, Lola Omotayo, the one half of the singing duo, P-Square, has admitted he still kisses ladies in the crowd.

Peter in a chat with Vanguard Allure reflected on how much he has changed since he got married and according to him, marriage has changed him only 'a little'.

"It feels great. I won't say I'm more responsible now because I have been responsible long before getting married. I have two kids. One way marriage has changed me is, I now know what our parents went through in raising us.

"For me, I'm now more composed. I try not to worry too much. I'm more focused because I need to work hard to look after my family…it hasn't affected my life. I still show my six packs. I still kiss people in the crowd. I still take my semi-nude pictures, travel etc. I'm still me and it's all still" he said.

Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.