Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Happy married life to Tonto Dikeh, the actress says her mother-in-law is the best

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh recently tied the knot with the love of her life, Churchill Oladuni Obasanjo aka Mr X. The actress cum singer took to Instagram to share a picture of her and her boo kissing, with a short message thanking her father-in-law, former president Olusegun Obasanjo.

"A big Congratulations to us and thanks to everyone who wished us well and still wishing Us.. Special thanks to My father in law The ex president of Nigeria Baba Obj and my Lovely mother Inlaw.. Exclusive Special thanks to my lovely father and best friend Chief Hon. Dikeh and also to the best Step Mom in the Whole world,who never ceases to pray for me... As you wish me will may your Joy be full and mightyemojiemoji Am a happy Woman and NOTHING will ever take that away from me.. Btw I have the best mother Inlaw and InLaws any Girl can wish foremojiemojiemoji #Mrs"

No comments:

Post a Comment

If we don't talk about our celebs, who will? Share your thoughts by commenting.